Progressive Place

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Personal Brand Identity Consulting Endorsements

Marybeth Henry, Financial Advisor

Simplexity is complexity, made simple. It's how David Calloway illuminated the subtle things that differentiate my personal brand in the marketplace. I highly recommend David for any organization or individual wanting help to identify the strengths and values at the heart of their value in the market, then to convey all that in a succinct mission statement.

Rich Holland, Human Resources Consultant

David, I want to thank you for helping me streamline my Bio Tech client proposal. Your assessment helped me clarify the problem, identify the key points, and emerge from a ton of detail with just the parts that supported my case. My client responded very favorably to the proposal, and the presentation I built around it. You helped me achieve a positive result, and I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home